Dave's Daily

Friday, February 17, 2006

One Last Holiday

Coming up will be another three day weekend as Monday is Presidents' Day. It'll be the last holiday though for awhile with the next one not happening until May 29th (Memorial Day). I really hate those "drought" months. :-)

My son is spending the night tonight with a friend, but he does have a basketball game tomorrow at 1pm, so I guess I'll be going to that. Only one more weekend of b-ball (a tourney next weekend to finish it off) and I'll be glad it's over.

Since it's suppose to be real cold tonight/tomorrow morning, I'm going grocery shopping right after work for my wife. She called me with her shopping list. It should only take me 2 hours to get it all done. :-) Then, I'm picking up a nice hot pizza to take home and eat. Since my son won't be home tonight, I'll get more slices! :-) Will be starting a fire in the fireplace tonight too, so hopefully it'll get real cozy.

Blessings (and stay warm)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home