Dave's Daily

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Glove

When I got to work this morning, there was a blue "surgical" glove in my chair with some writing on it. I have to preface this by saying that I had mentioned to one of my co-workers that later this month I have to go to a physical my wife set up for me at the doctor's office. Now that I'm getting "older" I figured I'd better go get checked out.

Anyway, the writing on the glove said, "A 'Keepsake' from my 1st 'Over the Hill' physical ... and I said, 'Hey Doc, watch it man, you're feeling my brain!!"

Okay... we'll leave it at that... :-)

It's finally Friday! But the day has sure gone slow... I want to get out of here so bad....

Tomorrow is part two of a basketball tourney my son is playing in. It's being held in a town about 25 miles away and he'll be playing in two games. The bad thing is, is that the games are about 3-4 hours apart. It's a very small town... Whatcha gonna do to pass the time? Ugh. What a waste of a Saturday...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home