Dave's Daily

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Roller Derby!

Well, it wasn't quite like that, but we did have a great time roller skating at our church skate night at the local roller rink. The best part was it was free! Our 3 year-old daughter was so excited all afternoon. Going skating was all she could talk about. I also tried the limbo competition, which all the little kids always win, but I did make it to the last round where I then hit my head on the pole, knocking it down. Oh well, maybe next time... NOT! It's at least gratifying to be one of the last "big" people left in the last round. HA! A lot of people from church were there and we all had a lot of fun. But, man... I was pretty sore afterwards... I don't go skating that often and my muscles were letting me know! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home