Dave's Daily

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas with the In-Laws

Well, it was a small family get together as we had a nice snow fall all day on Saturday, so most of the family didn't want to venture out as there were reports of slick roads, wrecks, etc. Just the family that was there in the same town came over for Chili, hot dogs, cinnamon rolls and pie. For those that did come, we had a nice time. The rest that waited, were going to come on Sunday afternoon, but we had to leave earlier to get on home. It's a 3 1/2 drive, and with kids, that's not much fun. Thankfully it seemed to go smooth and we got home safe and sound.

My daughter woke up a little sick this morning, trying to throw up, etc., but I think it's mostly drainage. This weather is crazy by getting real cold and then here by the week's end, it's suppose to get close to 50 again. No wonder we're all getting sick...

Gotta do a little grocery shopping for my wife after I pick up my son from basketball practice tonight. That's always fun. I don't know where most of the stuff is in the store, so it always takes twice as long for me to pick stuff up than for my wife to do it. At least I'm not like that guy in the TV commercial that has to call his wife on the cell phone for every single decision, but I have thought about it sometimes... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home