Dave's Daily

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dr. Doolittle

I'm almost feeling like Dr. Doolittle. We're babysitting a guinea pig named Frodo for one of my son's friends who had to go out of town for the week to attend a funeral. Yesterday was his first day with us. He's in a big cage in our kitchen. He really likes lettuce and gets all excited and starts squeaking. He's cute. I'm surprised my wife agreed to keep him as she doesn't really like little "rodents.", but since guinea pigs don't resemble mice too much, I guess she's okay with it. All evening my daughter wanted to pet it. We finally tried, but I guess it's not quite used to us yet and it "seemed" like it wanted to bite her when she tried. Maybe later...

Well, we're finally suppose to get some significant snow tonight and tomorrow. They're saying 3-5 inches... We'll see... It'll either be nothing or a whole bunch.

A group of employees in the building I work in have been preparing for almost two months for a Christmas choir concert that they performed today. This was the 22nd annual performance. They did a really good job and made the lunch hour special. Okay, I'm ready for Christmas now!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home