Dave's Daily

Monday, December 05, 2005

December

Wow... It's hard to believe it's December already. But, I can't wait until Christmas to get all my new toys... HA!

We didn't do too much this weekend as it was just too cold outside. We had a load of wood delivered on Friday, so when I got home, my son and I got it all stacked. We even had a nice fire in the fireplace that evening too. They were having a "Living Windows" display downtown, but we didn't go due to the temps. Living Windows is where in the store windows, various groups perform for the passerbys. Various stores are open and you can get hot chocolate, candy canes, etc.

Saturday was the Christmas Parade downtown, but again, due to be so cold, we didn't go to that either.

Our family have all had scratchy throats and drainage too this weekend. I had a slight headache all day yesterday (Sunday). Our daughter woke up a few times during the night last night too and so we lost some precious sleep. In fact, my wife turned off the alarm this morning (after the first snooze hit) and we overslept. My son came in and woke us up. So it was kind of a rushed morning. I'm still sleepy even now.

Tonight, I go and pick up my son at his basketball practice, then run and grab a bite to eat with him and then I have to take him to the church for his children's choir musical practice which is this weekend. I hope he doesn't have much homework or it's going to be tough getting it done. He has b-ball practice and choir practice again on Thursday night too, so this week is going to be a long one and I'll be glad when it's over. While he's at choir practice tonight, I'm going to run to the store to find the last Christmas present for my wife. I hope it's the last one... I'm running out of money. :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home