Dave's Daily

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Day of Rest

Man, I hate when I get sick. Tues. (13th) afternoon I started feeling the aches and pains. By Tues. night I had the chills and a low fever. I woke up Wed. and was very light headed, so I just got back into bed and took the day off. I had a bad headache for most of the day and I'd get real hot or real cold. I woke up this morning a lot better, but I'm still not 100% back to normal. My throat still hurts some, so I've been drinking a lot of water today which helps.

Tonight, if my son gets his homework done early enough, I plan to take him to the mall to find a Christmas present for his mom. If not, then we'll just have to go some other time I guess, but since we're going out of town to celebrate Christmas with the in-law's this weekend, we won't much time left as those shopping days are counting down!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home