Dave's Daily

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Countdown to Christmas

Hey, only a few days left! I've got all my shopping done except for taking my son to go look for something for his mom. We'll be doing that Friday morning. I'm taking Friday off, so we'll be doing that and then as a family we'll be going to go see the Chronicles of Narnia movie in the afternoon. Should be a fun day!

My daughter is still fighting some kind of cold/flu bug. When the cold meds wear off, her low grade fever returns. If it still wasn't better by today, then we were going to call the Dr.'s office. I haven't heard from my wife today, so I don't know how she's doing so far today.

Not much else has been going on this week... Been kind of slow at work, which almost always happens around the holidays.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home