Dave's Daily

Monday, January 09, 2006

Beautiful Weekend

Man, we had really nice weather this past weekend. We got to get outside and enjoyed it some. My son had a school basketball game Saturday morning. His team easily defeated the other team 30-12. There is one kid on my son's team that will grow up to be a very great basketball player if he keeps it up.

Sunday was our normal church-going day. My wife got to wear her new outfit and looked simply gorgeous in it. Of course, she just looks simply gorgeous anyway... :-)

Tonight, our church is sponsoring an All-church skate night at the local roller rink. That is always fun and yes, I'm going to try to win at the Limbo game... I never make it under the pole in the last round, but it's fun to try!

Looking like we might get a little snow tonight/tomorrow too... Oh boy!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home