Dave's Daily

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday

January seems to be a big birthday month for our family. Today is my nephew Kevin's 7th birthday. Happy Birthday Kevin!!! Later on this month, two of my cousins have birthdays and of course my own is coming up as well. :-)

Today at work, I helped out another department with a big PC conversion. It's a big "couple month" long deal, and others from various agencies are helping. We hit a snag today as this one women absolutely refused to log off her PC so we could make the changes. It took getting the agency's director to "urge" her to "get along." Due to some other stuff, we still wasn't able to do the conversion in that area, so it was all for naught. In a small way, I guess that lady won after all. Grrr.

Hopefully, it'll be a quiet evening at home tonight... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home