Dave's Daily

Monday, January 23, 2006

Shopping and Birthday

It's not quite my birthday yet (still a few days off), but today is one of my sister-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Kath!

Had a busy day on Saturday. My son had a basketball game at 9am and my parents came down to watch. My wife wasn't able to go has she had a haircut/highlite appointment that took until noon! She finally made it home and then we all went out for lunch at Ruby Tuesdays to celebrate my birthday. After lunch, my parents went back home and later that afternoon we took my son over to a friend's house for a birthday party. After dropping him off, we went to the mall to do some birthday shopping for me. I found some shirts, pants and ties and the best part was that they were all on sale! :-) Clothes? For your birthday you may ask? Well, I did order a Sony PSP Giga Pak, so hopefully that will be coming soon... :-)

Sunday was mostly the normal routine, except we had a guest speaker. I also watch most of the first half of the Steelers/Broncos game. The associate pastor at our church is a HUGE Steelers fan. He is always getting harassed because of that too! :-)

Had a little bit of potty training troubles with our daughter yesterday (Sunday) too. Not sure if she just wasn't feeling good or what, but we had way too many accidents than normal. Stressed out my wife and I quite a bit. She also woke up twice during the night to go to the bathroom and that always makes for a rough night in trying to get back to sleep. But, we survived...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home