Dave's Daily

Friday, January 13, 2006

Slow...

Man, this week has been pretty slow. And the weather has been crazy too. Yesterday it was over 60 degrees and we woke up this morning with it snowing! It came down pretty heavy, but no real accumulation and it's all gone now. Crazy I tell ya!

We have this lockable fire-proof file box and when we moved a year ago, we locked it so the lid wouldn't fly open during the move. Well, as you've guessed, we haven't been able to find the key to it now. I've got to get my driver's license renewed this month and need some id papers out of it. So I finally broke down and order some new keys from the manufacturer. They came within a day. Wow, that was fast! The best part was that the replacement key worked! :-) Hey, ya never know sometimes...

I also ordered an analog video capture device to work with the USB port for my laptop. Before, I've always had to capture the video from a VCR to my DV camera, then capture from the camera to the computer. What a hassle! So, this device will save me a step and hopefully get better quality captures from my old VHS tapes. That should be here today too.

We have a three day weekend due to Martin Luther King's Day. Cool... I could use an extra day.

We also have a Men's Breakfast at church tomorrow morning. That's always great food and fellowship.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home