Dave's Daily

Friday, February 10, 2006

Late Birthday Gift

I tried to order a PSP Giga Pack for my birthday, but they were sold out EVERYWHERE (online and in stores). I finally decided to just order the PSP Value Pack and a 1 Gig Memory Stick. It cost me an extra $30, but oh well. Anyway, it arrived today (my wife called to let me know). I'm excited to get to try it out this weekend. In case you don't know what a PSP is, it's a PlayStation Portable device. You can play music, photos, video, and games. It was a toss up between this and an iPod, but I think the PSP will be more versatile. I've seen where an email client and GPS are slated to come out for the PSP as well in the near future. Cool.

Also, yesterday I got an email from BrickFilms.com stating that my Lego movie submission was *finally* accepted into their film directory. Each film submitted as to pass the site's reviewer's specs before it can be put into their film directory. Admittedly, it's not the best film and it was my first try at it, but was excited to see it was accepted. Another Cool! :-)

And to top it off... Today is Friday and Monday is a holiday for me (Lincoln's birthday). Triple Crown Cool.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home