Dave's Daily

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Secrets of the Pinewood Derby

Coming up on March 11th is the big Pinewood Derby at our church. It's a sectional event, so Royal Ranger groups from all over our section come to our church for the Derby. It's almost a whole day event as it seems like it takes FOREVER to get all the cars weighed and checked in. My son got second place (missed first by .01 of a second) in his division and to my suprise I got first place in the Leader's (adult) division!! Cool! We've got our cars cut out for this year, but I've still got a lot of work to do to finish them. Went out on the internet today and printed off some "tips and tricks" (the secrets!) to make a car go faster... We'll see if they work. :-)

Today is my parents' 47th wedding anniversary! Congrats go out to them! My mom wasn't too thrilled about today though as had to undergo a full colonoscopy exam today. Hopefully dad will treat her nice tonight! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home