Dave's Daily

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Family

My wife's step-brother, who is into financial planning stuff, and who has helped my dad set up some annuities and life insurance policies for us kids, came down to take me out to lunch today. We had a nice visit and caught up on family stuff, plus I had to sign some forms for an annuity. We went to a local Chinese restaurant and it was very good.

My wife took our daughter back to the Dr. today for another checkup to see if this second round of antibiotics has cleared up her urinary tract infection or not. I hope it is. This second round of meds didn't taste as good as the first round, and we had trouble getting our daughter to take it.

I'm still suffering from allergy/sinus junk, but at least I don't have the sinus headache as much today. The past two days, we've had 70+ degree weather, but tonight a cold front is coming through and tomorrow is only going to get into the mid-50's and upper 40's on Friday. No wonder everyone is getting sick with the roller coaster temps.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home