Dave's Daily

Friday, February 24, 2006

March Madness

Well, I guess it's a little early for the Big Dance, but tonight starts the "Little Dance" for my son's basketball team. His school is hosting a 5th grade boys basketball tourney to end the season on. My son's team plays tonight at 8pm. Since it's at "our" school, parents had to sign up and help with various things; clock, scoring table, concessions, clean up, etc. Me, I'm working at the scoring table tonight for the 7 and 8 o'clock games. I've never really done it before, but after my son's practice last night, the coaches had a little training session for us. It doesn't look too hard. If my son's team wins tonight, we'll play at noon on Saturday. If they lose tonight, we'll play at 10am. Full details of the games will posted here on Monday... :-)

As posted last time, my mom had to undergo a colonoscopy. She got the results back and she's clean... no pollops! Great news!

Hey! It's Friday and 62 degrees outside! What could be better? Me outside enjoying it... that's what!!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home