Dave's Daily

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm Still Alive!

It's really sad that I can't find time to get dialed in at home very often to update this blog. It's really been bothering me too. I'm sure my readership has died down to almost nothing (if I ever even had any readership! Ha!). I don't even know where to start cause so much as happened over the last couple of weeks.

Our family had our annual dental checkups and we all passed (my wife has to go back this Friday to have an old filling replaced). The day after that, I had my first real physical checkup. The 'ol prostate looks good. :-)

After that we all took a little get-away trip to just get a change of scenery since my son was out of school for Spring Break. My wife got to do a little shopping too.

Had some problems with my dialup internet provider too as the software wouldn't authenticate. Found out today that there was an update which I had to do to get it to work again. So that slowed me down for a few days too.

We had a Disaster Recovery test at work which went for 72 hours. I didn't have to work long nights like some of my co-workers did, but I did get 5 hours of comp time for working late one night.

It's getting late, so I'd better get to bed....

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home