Dave's Daily

Monday, April 25, 2005

Cha Ching

Just bought a laptop online from Circuit City a few minutes ago... My wallet seems a little lighter now... I got a HP Pavillion DV4030US model. I almost got the 4040 model, but the only difference was between a 1.6 GHz and 1.7 GHz and double the memory (512 vs 1G). I can always upgrade the memory at a latter date, so I didn't think the cost difference was worth it at this point. I went ahead and sprang for the service agreement, but I sure hate spending extra money when you most likely won't need it (hopefully).

We're starting our church league b-ball league tourney tonight. It's double elimination, so we'll at least get to play two games... ha!

Our work email addresses changed today. Man, that's a hassle when you've subscribed to stuff and now have to change everything, not to mention all the contacts you've built up over the years in your address book. What a pain... Plus, now, all my business cards are all wrong. What a waste. Oh well... That's progress I guess.... not!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home