Dave's Daily

Friday, April 08, 2005

Another Friday!

Another week is almost at an end. Since next Monday is my son's 10th birthday (already?), we're letting him have a friend over to spend the night. These guys get real hyper when they're together, so I hope I can survive the night. Tomorrow we're going to have a birthday party for him at the local roller skating rink. That's always a lot of fun too. I'll let ya know... :-)

On Wednesday (4/6), my wife took my son over to the private school where we're going to be sending him next year. He really seemed to like it and it helped him knowing that there are some other friends and also a couple of cousins that also attend there. I'm sure his heart sank a little though when the principal told him that the school dishes out more homework than the public schools.... :-)

The Pope's funeral was today (real early... 3AM our time), but I missed it sad to say... Guess I can catch the re-run tonight on CNN...

Going to be mowing the grass at our new house for the first time tomorrow... We've been having some nice weather with a little bit of rain, so it's really starting to grow. I've got to go buy some gas for the mower and I just hate doing that with the gas prices so high... I've also got to fill up my truck tonight... Ouch... that takes a bite out of the 'ol wallet.

It's going to be VERY nice weather wise this weekend.... I just love it!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home