Dave's Daily

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Is It Time to go Home Yet?

For the last two days, I've been working with another agency and IBM support on a problem with our Enterprise Extender connection to them (if you don't know what EE is, please just ignore me). I'm tired as my daughter got a little sick at 4am this morning which threw everything in a loop. I had to come in to work late (which meant parking 5 miles away from the building... well, not quite that far...). I don't feel up to par either.... I feel like I'm trying to fight something off as well...

Oh, my church league b-ball team pulled off another win Monday night, 74-55... It was actually closer than it looks... We were down by 5 at half-time. :-)

It's VERY windy today... I went out for a walk at lunchtime and almost got blown off the sidewalk!

I just want to get some sleep.... please!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home