Dave's Daily

Friday, March 11, 2005

I Hate Basketball!!

With basketball all the rage right now with March Madness upon us.... I hate basketball!!! Well, not really, but I'm just really down right now as just a few minutes ago, my local men's b-ball team just lost a nail-biter to Oklahoma in the second round of their conference tourney. They had beaten Nebraska yesterday. So, the team is 16-16.... I wonder if they'll get an invite to the NIT... probably not. I just hate it when the season ends... What do we have left to look forward to? Baseball? Big Whoop... (sorry baseball fans, but I just can't get into it....)

Tomorrow is the big Royal Rangers Pinewood Derby races at the church. I decided to enter a car in the "adults" division. I've got my son's car and mine painted last night, so they are ready for the clear coat application tonight after work. It's always a fun time going to the races.... But it always seems to take FOREVER to get things started... This is a sectional event, so there are many church groups coming in, and it takes a long time for everyone to get their cars weighted and checked in. The leaders will be there at the church in to the late night tonight setting up the track and making sure it works...

We're still working with my daughter and her potty training... We have good days and bad days... but I know it will eventually get worked out... Soon I hope! :-)

Yeah! It's Friday!!
Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home