Dave's Daily

Thursday, March 17, 2005

School Tour

Today my wife and I toured a local private school where we're thinking of enrolling our son in next year. It looks like a very nice school and would be a great place to go. We got to visit a few of the classes in progress and even got to talk to some of the teachers. They all seemed very nice. A few of our son's friends go there, so at least he'd know some other kids there. There would be a big cost to it (as opposed to the "free" public school), but I think the benefits would outweight that. It's even the same school my current supervisor attended, so I got to rib him some about seeing his old 8th grade graduation picture on the wall....

Man, it's a beautiful day out today!

Lots of NCAA Tourney action today/tonight... Do I really care now? Not really... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home