Dave's Daily

Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday

Hey... we had a very nice weekend weather-wise, although by Saturday afternoon, I wasn't feeling too well. My stomache hurt and I started having a low-grade fever. But, by Sunday, I was feeling pretty much over it. Me and the kids played a lot outside too while my wife headed for the grocery store and the mall. Watched some NCAA Tourney b-ball also. Wow, a lot of upsets this year. Good! Keeps 'em guessing... :-)

I've got a church league b-ball game tonight. At least it's at 6:15pm instead of the late 9:15pm game time...

The new Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon series starts tonight on Cartoon Network. Cool... Can't wait to see it. The previous series comes out on DVD tomorrow.

And, I saw an article on CNN's website that John DeLorean, the auto engineer that created the DeLorean sports car that was used in the "Back to the Future" movies past away on Saturday at age 80.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home