Dave's Daily

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wacky Wednesday

Well, it's not so wacky, but it was a catchy title none-the-less.

The church board meeting last night actually was pretty interesting and didn't even last too long. We discussed our future plans of where we wanted to be in 5-10 years and we talked about buying new property and building a new church complex. It's fun to dream, but it's not cheap!

Our daugther is doing really well in the potty training front. This week we've been working hard on it and it's starting to pay off. She actually stayed dry all night last night for the first time and she's not fighting us all the time when we ask her to try and go potty. Maybe she's almost got it! :-)

I had to come in early to work today for a network test, and it was eventually successful. I'm just staying until my normal leaving time as I still have to pick up my son from school, so I'll just add it as Comp Time and use it at a later date.

It's been kind of stormy today with a little bit of hail, and it's suppose to get pretty bad tonight. Hope it's not raining too hard when I have to leave work...

Time to go!
Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home