Dave's Daily

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

Yes, Christmas is still a few days away, but today is the last day I'll be at my computer before then, so I gotta get my Christmas wishes in now to you all!

As I mentioned in my last post, last Friday night (14th), I tagged along with my son's church youth group. We took some food/money/etc. to a needy family and then we went to a fun center with climbing "things", video games, pizza, etc. It was a lot of fun.

Saturday (15th), we did get some snow, but not near as much as they predicted. It think we only got about 3-4 inches instead of the 6-8. Yeah! Saturday afternoon, I was playing ball with my daughter downstairs and the ball hit her in the mouth. I saw some blood and her other loose tooth was just hanging there. She pulled it out the rest of the way and ran upstairs to show Mom. So now she has lost both of her bottom middle teeth. And of course we had another visit from the Tooth Fairy.

We're having our family Christmas tomorrow at my sister's house along with my folks and my Grandma. We have to get together a little earlier as we're going up Christmas Eve day to my mother-in-law's house for a family get-together there on Christmas Day. All my nephews are excited when I come up as we play video games, ping-pong, etc. It's always a lot of fun.

The place were I work gave us off for Christmas Eve (usually we just get off Christmas Day), so to take advantage of the extra time off, I'm taking off the rest of the week as well. I think we're going to do a little shopping in a big town mall (maybe)... That's always fun with kids... Plus, I wanted to have the extra time to play with all the new toys my kids were getting! HA!

A lady I've worked with for a long time (not real close though) had her last day today. She retired after 29 years. She seemed real happy to be getting out of here. :-) Have fun in retirement, Mae!!

Again, Merry CHRISTmas Everyone!
Blessings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home