Dave's Daily

Friday, December 14, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

Well, now that we've been covered in ice for a week and just now starting to thaw out (thanks to some sunshine today), tomorrow we're suppose to get hit with a snowstorm with close to 6-8 inches of snow. Gee Thanks!

*I* got sick yesterday (13th) and had to stay home. I think it may have been food poisoning instead of just a stomach bug though. On Monday (10th), we had fixed chili. That evening my wife and I had slight tummy aches, but nothing too bad, but that was the night my son got sick. Our daughter doesn't like chili and didn't eat any of it.

Wednesday (12th) was leftover night and I had another bowl of chili (I was the only one that ate it). I started to hurt in my tummy before bed (made it through church okay) and it was really painful during the night. I don't think I slept at all as I couldn't get comfortable. Even had a little diarrhea too. I decided to stay home that morning since I still wasn't feeling well and because I was so tired. After my wife took our son to school, I got up (our daughter was watching TV) and got a drink of water. I sat down on the couch and had that funny feeling in my throat.... rushed to the bathroom and.... yeah... that.... it all came up... quite a bit too...

I went to bed about 9pm last night and slept real good since I was sooo tired and feel great today. So, I'm wondering if it wasn't something bad in that chili... I had just bought everything that day (Monday the 10th) for it, so not sure what it might have been.

I'm suppose to tag along to an outing with my son's middle school church youth group tonight to help as some *adult supervision*. Ha! I'll be right there playing along! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home