Dave's Daily

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy September

Wow... Hard to believe it's September already. My sister celebrated her 38th birthday yesterday (3rd). She's getting old! HA!

Well, the VCUG appointment was postponed due to having to put my daughter back on antibiotics again. But this time they didn't reschedule the VCUG until October 1st! She'll be off of this current round of meds this week. That will give her a pretty good chance of the UTI of reoccurring by the 1st... Ugh.

My daughter is really liking kindergarten. She loves going and having a good time. My son is doing well at his new school so far and seems to like it.

The hot weather is finally starting to break this week and it'll be in the low 80's by this weekend. Yeah! I took our swimming pool down yesterday as I didn't think we'd be swimming in it much anymore with school on now and the weather starting to get a little cooler. I had the day off for Labor Day, so I thought I'd get it taken care of.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home