Dave's Daily

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Yeah, I know it's still a couple of days away, but we're leaving tomorrow morning for the in-laws, and I won't have Internet access for awhile, so I had to do this now. :-)

One of my wife's nieces is having the big family gathering at her house this year, so we're going up to stay with my mother-in-law for a few days. It'll be nice to see everyone again.

My daughter finished up her antibiotics last Friday (16th), but on Sunday already complained about her potty stinging when she went to the bathroom. Since then it hasn't happened again, so I hope it was a fluke. She's going to the Dr. today for a follow up to see if she still has any infection. I sure hope not. These frequent Dr. visits and meds are really adding up in costs!

I'm starting work on another large photo montage project. A lady in our church is going to have a surprise 50th birthday party for her husband and wanted a montage to show during the party. She gave me about 55 pics to scan in and then just today emailed me about 86 more! Ahh! I have until Dec. 15th to get it done... (I hope he doesn't read blogs and find out about the secret!)

NewTek *finally* released their VT[5] software upgrade on Nov 9th only after a year and a half of waiting after we pre-ordered it!! Since I was off on Nov. 12th for Veterans Day, I was at the church all morning getting it installed. It went pretty smooth except for having to put on a bunch of updates to Windows XP before it would install. We used it in "production" last Sunday and all went well. Thanks NewTek!!

Remember to give thanks for all the blessings you have this Thanksgiving!
God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home