Dave's Daily

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday!!

Today is my daughter's 4th birthday. It's hard to believe that she's already that old. She has been asking for about a month, "Is it my birthday yet?" She's so cute!! Happy Birthday!!

Last Saturday (10th) was my wife's birthday. I won't say how old she is or I'll get into trouble! HA! We got a baby sitter (we got free baby sitting due to that I did a video project for her and part of the payment was babysitting for an evening - they also paid for dinner! Nice!) and I took her out to dinner. Afterwards we just went to the mall to spend some "us" time without the kids. It started raining really hard with lots of lightning. I took the babysitter home and coming back home I had a flat tire! UGH! Thankfully it had stopped raining by then. As I was about to change the tire, a guy came walking up the road and helped me get it all taken care of. That was a real blessing.

On Monday (12th), we took it to the tire place and got two new front tires (they were about due to be replaced anyway). They also told me the wheel bearing on the front left wheel was going bad and needed to be replaced. They estimated the cost at $386!! UGH! We took it to another place on Tues. morning and got it fixed for $230. Man, it sure pays to shop around!

This Saturday, we having a little birthday party for our daughter. 3 other little girls are coming over (and my parents are coming down) to help celebrate. Should be a fun and crazy time! Ha!

Blessings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home