Dave's Daily

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Under Pressure

Ugh... I think I mentioned before about the Missionettes Honor Star Crowning event where I put toghether photo montages for each of the girls. I was going to work on it during church last night, but the Missionettes leader wanted to audio record each girl's bio that is played during the ceremony. AND I found out an extra girl is going to have her pics shown too. That makes nine girls total.... I also picked up the photos that were sent from one of the girls that recently moved to Texas, but will be coming back to get crowned. So that means I have two more sets of pics to scan in tonight. With us going camping this weekend... I don't know how I'm going to get all of these videos done by the 17th... UGH!

My wife is going out tonight to buy groceries for the big camping trip this weekend. That should be a fun get-away and I'm looking forward to it.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home