Dave's Daily

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Payday!

ChaChing! It's Payday! But... where did all my money go? :-)

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a new software bundle today that came out by Adobe. It's the Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements package. For what types of videos I do, I don't think I need the very expensive full blown packages, so these stripped down versions should do well. I also ordered a Western Digital 250Gig external harddrive for video storage. I didn't want to tie up the laptop's harddrive for video stuff.. plus I will probably need the extra room and portability. I may want to move video files between my system at home and the church video system. That'll be handy. Can't wait until it all arrives! :-)

Since we're going to be gone this weekend, we're having trouble finding someone to look after our dog. We called the vet for boarding, but they're all full up as well as another kennel here in town. Going to try talking to the neighbor girl as she offered to do so when we first moved in. Hopefully that will work out.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home