Dave's Daily

Monday, June 13, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away!

For most of last week and continuing into today, it has rained quite a bit! We had a real dry spell for awhile, and we really needed the rain, but now we're getting too much! And from the weather report, looks like we're in for it again tonight too. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny, which will be a nice break! :-)

Due to all the rain, I haven't been able to mow my yard. Since it was so dry, it wasn't growing much, but now it's starting to look a little "wild" out there... With tomorrow's weather rain break, I was going to mow then, but our daughter's 3rd birthday is tomorrow, so looks like it'll be Wednesday before I can get it done... IF it doesn't rain again... :-)

Vacation Bible School starts tonight and runs through Friday at our church. Thankfully, I don't have to do anything with it this year! My wife will be helping one of the teachers, but at least she doesn't have to do every night.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home