Dave's Daily

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Birthday Dinner

Last night, we got a babysitter for the kids and I took my lovely wife (and very beautiful I might add) out to Red Lobster for her birthday. Her birthday isn't really until Friday (the 10th), but as my son and I will be going camping with the Royal Ranger group over the weekend, we decided to celebrate a little early. The dinner was very good and afterwards, we went to Target to pick up a few things. It was so nice to just be able to take our time without the kids bugging us. HA!

My wife had taken the kids to the swimming pool earlier in the day yesterday which pretty much wiped them out too. So they went to bed right on time for the babysitter after watching a few VeggieTales videos. Thankfully, the babysitter actually likes VeggieTales, so at least she's not having to suffer through them. :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home