Dave's Daily

Thursday, May 26, 2005

In the Arms of Jesus

Yesterday we attended the visitation and funeral for my little baby niece Bethany. It was a very beautiful service and a lot of people turned out. For part of her healing therapy, my sister put together a photo montage of Bethany that was played during the funeral. My sister said that was the hardest video to work on, but it was very precious to her at the same time. Today, I feel so emotionally drained. We spent all day with family and friends and I'm just wiped out. My brother-in-law is carrying a very heavy load of quilt and hopelessness. He needs a lot of encouragement and prayer.

I'm back at work today, dealing with all the network problems we've been having lately, but they don't seem to be as important as they used to... And I hold my own children a little closer now.

Today is also my son's last day of school... Last day of the Fourth grade.... He's growing up way too fast!

Heading out tonight right after work with a friend to go see the new Star Wars movie, Revenge of the Sith. Can't wait! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home