Dave's Daily

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Saga is now Complete

Well, not quite for me yet as I haven't seen Episode III yet, but at least it is now out in theaters! Not sure exactly when I'll be going as I'd like to wait until the mad rush is over, but I don't know how long I can hold out... I've been waiting for this long... I can surely wait a few days/weeks. :-)

The church board meeting actually went pretty quick and we were done by 8:30pm! That's almost a record except for the one month we didn't meet due to nothing to discuss. :-)

My son has been sick for most of this week and hasn't been able to go to school. Being stuck at home with two kids has just about driven my wife crazy as our daughter hasn't been wanting to take her afternoon naps.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home