Dave's Daily

Friday, May 13, 2005

Road Trip

Well, sort of a road trip. I'm taking off at noon today, picking up the kid at school, and then we're all heading up to visit my wife's mother for the weekend. It takes us right at 3 1/2 hours to get there (4 hours if we stop to eat). We haven't seen her in awhile, so I guess we're due for a visit.

It's been pretty busy here at work this week with higher than normal network problems, so my blogging got bogged down somewhat. Plus, there really hasn't been that much going on.

The Lewis and Clark reenactment group is in town this weekend with the keelboat they've been floating down the Missouri River in for demonstrations, period music, etc. My son's school is on a field trip today to see all the stuff. The group has been retracing the route that Lewis and Clark took 200 years ago.

It's Friday! I get to leave at Noon! YEAH!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home