Dave's Daily

Friday, May 06, 2005

The Force is NOT with me

Ugh. I bought the Star Wars Ep. III soundtrack last night at Target as it was on sale and also contained a coupon so you could download a special bonus track (no other store offered that). I went to download my bonus track today and there was a goof up in the download. When I tried to do it again, I got an error message saying that I had already viewed the content. Wha? No way! By viewing the source of the pages, etc., I finally found the link to the actual audio file download and snatched it. Trying to play it in Windows Media player and it says it needs a special license to play it. Wha? Drat! It's that stupid Digital Rights Media junk in the way again... I gues due to our firewall here at work, it wouldn't successfully download the license, so I'm still out of luck. Where's Yoda when you need him? I'm taking the file home tonight to see if I can get the licence there.

Don't forget about Mother's Day this Sunday!! We're going up to see my mom after church and spend the afternoon with her.

We have a sunday school class Progressive Dinner tonight. We'll be going to a couple of different homes for appetisers and salads, then back to the church for the main meal. My son has a Royal Rangers campout that starts tonight too, so hopefully he's still willing to go. I would've gone too, but my wife really wanted to go to this dinner thing, but not by herself. The dilimas of being a husband and a father...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home