Dave's Daily

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Floating On By

We had a nice treat today... Due to this being Employee Recoginition Week, our department offered all the employees ice cream floats today. It was really good and I haven't had a root beer float in a long time. They also are having a drawing for a parking space in the directors' lot which is nice as it's close to the building. I know I'm going to win that! :-)

Got an email from the lady running the family DNA test that I mentioned in an earlier post that the DNA lab received my samples. She said it usually takes 6-8 weeks to get the results even though in their email they mention it only takes about 4 weeks (unless they samples have to be retested for some reason). Anyway, it will be interesting to see how it comes out.

Read today that Sony Pictures has announced that they are going to be doing six (6) Spider-Man movies. That's cool with me as long as the standards stay high as with the first two. I just wonder who the villians will be... Sandman is rumored to be the next villian in Spider-Man 3... But we have the Vulture, Scorpion, Lizard, Electro, Shocker, Venom and many others to choose from I guess.

Man, I can't wait until Star Wars Ep. III starts... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home