Dave's Daily

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Was an exciting weekend and expensive too! Two of my sister-in-laws came for a visit. My wife has been wanting to get to the local nursery to buy some flowers for the new house, so Saturday afternoon, the three of them headed out. They came back later after spending about $200 on flowers, bushes, and hanging baskets. Then they went to Lowe's and bought about $100 worth of more stuff (topsoil, mulch, etc etc etc). I told my wife later that her sisters cannot come anymore as everytime they do, it costs me a lot of money. :-)

We got everything planted that evening. Sunday, we all went to church and then went out for lunch at Ruby Tuesdays (man, I like that place, but it's kinda pricey too). Came home, and the sisters headed home. I mowed the lawn that evening and just relaxed. Monday, we did a lot of odd jobs around the house and went out and bought a few more things.

Today, I'm back at work and what a day it has been. More network problems galore. I barely had time to eat lunch and I now have to run to attend a conference call with IBM tech support which means I have to stay past my leaving time. Ugh!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home