Dave's Daily

Friday, May 27, 2005

I Have You Now...

Saw the new Star Wars Ep. III movie last night after work. Whoo Hooo! What a ride! That opening sequence just about put me into sensory overload! :-) The only downside to the opening battle was that I thought there was too much "silly" stuff in there. Making jokes, battle droids acting funny, etc. kind of took away the "seriousness" of the situation, but Lucas may have wanted the Saturday morning "Flash Gordon" serial "look-and-feel" too it. Didn't work for me since the rest of the movie had a more darker/serious feel to it. Besides that, I loved the movie and was very impressed with it all. Sorry to see that it will probably be the last of the Star Wars movies, but I'm looking forward to the TV series.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend. I've got two of my sister-in-laws coming down tomorrow for a weekend visit. They are always fun to have around.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home