Dave's Daily

Monday, June 06, 2005

Happy 1st Blog Birthday

Wow... Has it been a year already since I started this thing? I can't actually believe I've kept it up to tell you the truth... ha! The actual "anniversary" date was June 3rd, so I missed posting on the actual day, but that day was really busy at work and I didn't have time. But, I didn't miss it by much...

It's been getting hotter here lately so on Saturday, we finally decided to turn on the A/C. The air coming out wasn't very cold... or even cool... Finally got a repair guy out today and we were 5 lbs of freon low... Seems like this always happens... But, talking to various friends, seems like everyone is having to add freon on a yearly basis...

Saturday, we went to an Open House for a step-niece that graduated from high school. She graduated from my old high school... So that was pretty neat. Afterwards, we stopped by the local mall while there in town since the mall there is much bigger than our local mall. I found some nice casual shirts and some "Spring" ties as my wife was always complaining that all my ties were "Wintery." :-)

This next weekend is a big one with the Royal Ranger Pow-Wow campout, my wife's birthday, etc. But more about all that as it happens...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home