Dave's Daily

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Party!

My parents came down to help celebrate my daughter's third birthday. I put up some balloons and we got cupcakes and icecream to celebrate. We had a nice spagetti dinner beforehand too.

It was good to get in a nice visit with my parents as they are heading out today for a European bus tour. They'll be visiting London, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Belguim, and France. They'll be gone for a whole month. I tried to let them take me along as a baggage boy, but no dice... :-)

My daughter got a few nice toys and games, so she'll be happy for awhile.

My wife called me today saying that my daughter didn't do so well at her 3-year-old Dr.'s checkup. She (my daughter, not my wife) wouldn't cooperate with the nurses/dr. and was crying, and carrying on. Oh boy...

Got a haircut right after work today, so better get things finished up so I can get out of here on time...

Then, it's off to home where I get to mow the yard tonight... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home