Dave's Daily

Monday, June 20, 2005

Father's Day Wrapup

I thankfully survived the weekend (well, only one day actually) being alone with the kids while my wife was out of town. After dropping off my wife with her friend to head out of town, I took the kids to a local park. It was still pretty hot, even at 5pm, so we didn't stay too long. We headed over to my sister's house for dinner. They were celebrating her husband's and his brother's birthdays. So we had a nice visit and great dinner to boot! :-)

Saturday, we didn't do a whole lot. We played outside, watched some videos, etc. My wife got back home around 7pm.

Sunday was Father's Day. After church we went to a local catering service who setup an "All You Can Eat" buffet. Man, it was awesome. Chicken, BBQ Pork Steaks, BBQ Brisket, BBQ Ribs, mashed potatoes, grave, corn-on-the-cob, salad, desserts, etc. etc. etc. I could hardly eat supper from still being full from lunch!

Tomorrow through Thursday, I'm going to be attending a Media Ministry Conference in St. Louis. There are going to be classes/sessions on for all areas of TV Ministry stuff. I'm really looking forward to it, plus the church is paying for it... Even better!!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home