Dave's Daily

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Who Turned Up The Heat?

Man, it's even hotter today... Close to 100 with heat indexes at 105! I'll be glad when this heatwave is over...

Got all the pics scanned in (except for one girl who lives out of town and they are mailing her pics this week), so I'll start putting the actual videos together tonight for the Missionettes Honor Star crowning. It's always a tedious and stressful process, but I usually get a nice gift from the Missionettes when it's all over. Last year I got a gift card for Red Lobster, which was really nice and allowed my wife and I to have a nice date out.

Got the yard mowed last night too, not that it needed mowing very badly since we haven't had any rain lately, but it's just a weekly ritual I guess... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home