Dave's Daily

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is my wife's birthday. I can't say how old she is or it's the "dog house" for me. Happy Birthday Darling!! :-) My folks are coming down and we're going out for dinner to celebrate.

I made it through the Missionettes program last Sunday (8th) night. It went pretty smooth, but like I mentioned in my last post, now I have to edit together the footage for the DVD.

My daughter finally lost one of her front teeth. It was REAL loose and was starting to discolor some, when my son hit her in the mouth with a stuffed animal and knocked it out. :-) Her other front tooth is also loose, but it's not quite ready to fall out yet.

She also did a number on her hair. She cut her bangs almost all off! Ugh! She also cut some off the length in the back too. My wife was mortified. She took her to a stylist, and she was able to fix it up some, but the bangs are pretty much... non existent. :-) Oh well, it's just hair and it'll grow back.

My daughter's birthday is this coming Saturday. She'll be turning 6... She wants a scooter and a goldfish. We're batting 1000 for killing goldfish, so I'm not sure this is a good idea... HA!

Congrats to my wife again for making it through another year... I love you Babe!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home