Dave's Daily

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wired

Yesterday (Apr 21st) before school, my son got his braces applied. He's all fully wired now. Back on the 14th, they put the four spacers in to get him ready. He's doing okay except for the normal pain. There was one little wire that was causing some problems, so they were going to go back to the orthodontist's office after school to see if they could get that adjusted.

This past weekend, we took off for a little trip to Branson, Missouri since we didn't get much of a break during Spring Break. We walked around the Landing which was really neat and got to see a Water & Fire show. We went to eat at Montana Mike's Steak house for dinner. That was really good and had enough time before our show so that we got to go to Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors Ice Cream store for dessert. We went to see The Promise which is a musical play of the story of Jesus Christ. Very professional and very well done. I don't know how they do that every night.

I have a church board meeting tonight so I won't be able to play Rock Band tonight... bummer... My son and I have a "band" and we've finally gotten to the point of winning a tour bus. We're mostly playing on the Easy (sometimes Medium) levels. I play mostly bass (sometimes guitar) and my son plays mostly the drums (he plays the guitar in "real life"). I guess I didn't mention this in my last post, but for my son's birthday, my parents bought him the Rock Band game (complete with guitar, drums and microphone). It's been really fun to play... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home